Miyerkules, Abril 6, 2011

JFFC, I LOVE! :)

TO MY VERY BEST KAPATIDS :)

J- Jupiteens, we first named ourselves
U- Unity is what we first build
P- Perfectly Fit Together
I- In a room that was good as ever
T- Thirty-two cute teens
E- Each has a talent to be seen
R- REALITY: destined to know each other wherever
             we may have been.

F- Flowers do  bloom
L- Like us that grows with a boom.
O- Overwhelmed with everyone's craziness
R- Rare, Talkative, Creative, & of course laziness
A- Amazing, I'll say!

F- Friendship becomes stronger
R- Riding on this journey, we go together
A- Always finds a way, and   
N- Never surrender cause we wanna stay
C- Crazy we may be,    but
I- Intelligence is still with us, believe me
U- Understanding may not always be there,   but this
M- Makes our hearts grow fonder

C- Crying for losing a very dear, crying for we are leaving
U- Unleash every pain,cause we should all be laughing
R- Remember every hurt, sacrifices, and tears,   maybe
I- It's time to face our fears
E- Enlighten your mind, be strong. be ready for the next journey.

C- College; everything is new
O- OA! I hope we won't forget these 33 special people that we knew
L- Laughter and tears that we shared for four years
L-  Looking back with those days, how greatful I am for having great peers!
E- Everyone changes,we say it's for the better
G- Go on! but please keep us in your heart and mind forever
E- EVERYTHING ABOUT US, I REALLY REALLY REALLY MISS!

No One can beat the friendship that we have shared.
LOVELOTS kapatids! :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento